MANAGED BY COURSE TRAINING CABINET (GFO)
Intended for: CSIC researchers and technicians working in Food Technology and need to acquire knowledge about the techniques of sensory analysis.
- Ubication: CIAL (Campus Cantoblanco)
- schedule: 9:30 – 14:00 y 15:00 – 17:30 (M, X, J) y 9:00 – 15:00 (V)
- Duration: 26 hours.
- Number of Students: 10
Give students the necessary training for the knowledge and use of this technique.
- Basic concepts. Importance in the food industry.
- The senses. sensory attributes. Thresholds of perception.
- Terminology. Tasting room. Panels. Selection and training of judges.
- Hedonic, descriptive and discriminative sensory testing.
- Interpretation of results. Statistics.
- Duo-trio tests, triangular, preferably, etc.
- Introduction to wine tasting.
- Introduction to cheese tasting.
- Introduction to wine tasting honeys.
- Introduction to wine tasting vegetable products.
- Market analysis techniques.