MANAGED BY COURSE TRAINING CABINET (GFO)
Intended for: Scientific, technical and support who need to acquire this knowledge. Preferably those serving in the CIAL.
- Ubication: CIAL (Campus Cantoblanco)
- Schedule: 9:30 – 14:00
- Duration: 20 hours.
- Number of Students: 12
- Registration Period: 11-01-2016 / 22-01-2016
- Dates: 11-04-2016 / 14-04-2016
Give students the necessary training for the knowledge of the benefits of functional foods on health and their potential in culinary applications, to improve their quality of life.
- Functional foods and ingredients. Basic concepts (what it are, origin, applications, etc).
- Effects of functional foods on health.
- Production of functional foods and ingredients.
- Presentations useful. Textures, flavors, foaming agents, etc.
- Incorporation in haute cuisine.
- Production of hydrolyzed egg white to obtain different foods (cheese, flan, etc.).
- Freeze drying, dehydration, sferification, etc.